May 2011 |
Who says you can’t take it with you? Not Pantone. Now with the myPANTONE for iPhone and iPod Touch app you have access to a variety of PANTONE® color libraries and the ability to build color palettes and share them with colleagues and clients. myPANTONE offers graphic, web, fashion and apparel designers a way to take PANTONE colors with you wherever you go. Can’t remember what a color looks like, now you can have Portable Color Memory™.
Once you have created your color palettes you can then share them in a variety of ways:
• E-mail an HTML image of your palette
• E-mail color palettes that can be used in the Adobe® Creative Suite® (.ase files), QuarkXPress® and CorelDraw®
• Upload to the myPANTONE.com palette sharing web site
Other features include:
• Text and voice annotation of palettes
• Post notifications of new palettes to Twitter and Facebook
• GPS tagging of palettes
Inspiration is all around you. When you see a color that catches your eye, save it to myPANTONE and bring it home to experiment with. Try it as an accent color, or perhaps a new wall color. Possibilities are endless.
Source: “Graphics – MyPANTONE for IPhone and IPod Touch.” PANTONE. PANTONE. Web. 27 Apr. 2011. <http://www.pantone.com/pages/pantone/pantone.aspx?pg=20696>.